One of the Center’s cofounders (2019), CEO of SIMCORD LLC, Researcher and Inventor with 20 years of experience confirmed by 10 invention patents granted in different countries and 140 registered intellectual property objects.
Author of more than 20 indexed scientific papers and monographs in the field of digital market infrastructure, decentralized information platforms, as well as scientific papers on diagnostics and application of digital infrastructure tools. One of the authors of the Draft Law “On Tokenized Assets and Crypto-Assets” regulating relations in the field of virtual assets that exist in the digital data accounting system based on the distributed ledger technology — tokenized assets and crypto-assets. Actively engaged in patronage, supports investment in the field of applied scientific research and education. Founder of the indexed International Journal of Education and Science (IJES; print ISSN 2618-0553, online ISSN 2618-0561; doi 10.26697/ijes).
The most cited scientific papers:
- Kud, A., Kucheriavenko, N., & Smychok, E. Digital assets and their economic and legal regulation in the light of the blockchain technology development (2nd edition): monograph. Kharkiv: Pravo 2019. 384 p. ISBN 978-966-937-838-5.
- Kud A. A. Decentralized information platforms as a tool of public governance modernization. Bulletin of Postgraduate Education (Management and Administration Series). 2021. No. 1. Issue 15(44). P. 233–274. Doi: https://doi.org/10.32405/2522-9931-2021-15(44)-233-274.
- Kud A.A. Formation of public value based on existing platform solutions in the public sector. Pressing Problems of Public Administration. 2021. No 1.
- Kud A. A. The Phenomenon of Virtual Assets: Economic and Legal Aspects. International Journal of Education and Science. 2020. No 9(30). Doi: 10.26697/ijes.2020.3.3.
- Kud A. A. Substantiation of the Term “Digital Asset”: Economic and Legal Aspects. International Journal of Education and Science. 2019. Vol. 2(1). P. 41–52. Doi: 10.26697/ijes.2019.1.06, etc.
Main research interests: digital assets, virtual assets of the distributed ledger, digital modernization of public governance, decentralized information platforms, financial market instruments, legal relations involving personal property and non-property rights, blockchain based social transformations, “right to the right”.